I know it seems strange to have a blog with little information about the author — or anything else for that matter.
I’ve been using this as a blog site for the past couple of years, and am just now (September 2014) in the process of turning it into a “normal” website. So stay tuned . . . it should change soon.
In the meantime, you can email me anytime at email@example.com .
Here’s the bullet-point overview until that happens:
- Author of three books, including the new “People Can’t Drive You Crazy If You Don’t Give Them the Keys” (Revell, 2012)
- Senior consultant for FranklinCovey Co. (taught close to 3000 seminars) since 1988.
- Written numerous articles and curriculum (See latest article in the Nov-Dec 2012 issue of Writer’s Digest Magazine – “How to Overcome Writer’s Block Without Willpower”)
- Former university professor (Biola University)
- Master’s degree from Biola University, Doctorate from Arizona State
- Spouse, dad, grandpa
- Living in Southern California
- Available for speaking engagements
Here’s the Amazon link for “People Can’t Drive You Crazy If You Don’t Give Them the Keys” – http://www.amazon.com/People-Cant-Drive-Crazy-Dont/dp/080072111X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352566373&sr=8-1&keywords=people+can%27t+drive+you+crazy+if+you+don%27t+give+them+the+keys